In choosing the name Commonworks Consulting, I wanted to speak of collaboration and mutual respect because I believe…
- ALL of us are smarter and stronger than any ONE of us
- our complex world demands our cooperation
- collaborative solutions sow the seeds of resilience
- we can shape a collective destiny by working together
Commonworks is based on an old-fashioned belief in craftsmanship and hard work.
As a consultant or a colleague, I commit to you as a team member. We are in it together, and I work to ensure the success of our team. I listen to and honor what you say. I keep an eye out for what I understand to be your and our best interest.
Once we work together, I don’t forget you. I may send information relevant to what we have done together or where you hope to go in the future.
My logo design invites intentional ambiguity. What do you see?
- An image inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement
- An essential gear that amplifies energy
- Six people engaging around a common round table
Thank you for your curiosity and interest. If we haven’t met already, I hope to meet you soon.